Published on March 13, 2020
First of all, we would like you to know that we’re praying for you, and we’re doing our best to keep ourselves informed concerning the corona virus’ situation in Switzerland. Feel free to check out this website as well for the latest update on the matter:
Please note that we will continue holding our worship service each Sunday, by God’s grace, so we will meet this coming Sunday, 15/3/20 at 17.00 at the FCG. But we will suspend our hospitality fellowship beginning this Sunday until further notice.
At the moment, restrictions were put only on churches with 100 or more attendees, so we’re not affected by the ban at all. However, since our church consists of people from different cities and cantons, we would leave it to your discretion (each of you complying with the restrictions set by your respective cities and cantons and considering your family circumstances) as to whether to attend the worship service or not.
For those of you that will decide to attend our worship service, please find below the safety precautions we will be taking at ICCI:
- Please don’t come if you are not well, or if you have a fever or cough, or if someone in your family isn’t well.
- Before entering the church’s main door, disinfect your hands. Since the church can’t provide a disinfectant by the door (out of stock in Switzerland and in Germany), please use your own.
- Kindly register with the usher at the entrance. This will help us record the names of the attendees.
- Please observe social distancing. Instead of shaking hands, hugging, or kissing on the cheeks, we will just wave at each other.
- The chairs will be arranged at least one meter apart from each other.
- When sneezing, consider others and keep covered. Always have a hanky or tissue at hand.
- Disinfect your hands after the service before leaving the church building.
- The offering baskets will be put in front. The ushers will just collect them after the service.
For those that won’t be able to attend the service, please note that we will start live streaming our worship service using Facebook Live. Simply visit our Facebook page (Impact City Church International) at 17.00.
We are here for you by God’s grace. If we can be of help to you in any way, let us know us well. Thank you for your attention and cooperation.
24 “The Lord bless you and keep you; 25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”
You’re much loved and appreciated.
in Christ Jesus,
Pastors Marlon and Charina